WHO WE ARE
Bed Bath N’ Table is a true Australian owned business success story. We are proud of our unique, privately owned family run business that has been operating since 1976 with over 170 stores across Australia, New Zealand and Singapore (and growing!).
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Assistant Managers are provided with a unique rotating roster that supports a work-life balance. We offer one weekend on then the following weekend off, this is in addition to one weekday rostered off each week along with no late nights!
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join our passionate and talented team at our beautiful store located at Indooroopilly.
This is a key role that will see you supporting the Store Manager to develop and coach a team of home stylists, lead by example and drive outstanding store sales.
At Bed Bath N’ Table we operate with a minimum of two team members during shifts where possible, to ensure we deliver an exceptional customer experience each and every time.
THE PERFECT PROFILE
- Previous experience from a fast paced, high volume retail sales environment
- A passion for homewares and vested interest in Bed Bath N’ Table
- A drive to achieve monthly sales targets and individual KPI's
- An eye for detail and high visual merchandising standards
BED BATH N' TABLE WILL OFFER YOU:
- A roster that supports work-life balance by allowing you to have every alternate weekend off
- An opportunity to earn additional remuneration on public holidays
- Staff discounts of 30% off full price products and an additional 15% off reduced items to keep your home looking beautiful
- Rewards available for referring amazing new talent to join the team
- Opportunity for career progression
- To be part of a stable and growing business that is 100% Australian owned
We would love to hear from you, so please click on the link to apply now!
Please note that shortlisted candidates may receive an email requesting to complete a video interview as part of the selection process, so please check your emails regularly for an update on your application.