WHO WE ARE
Operating since 1976 and with over 170 stores across Australia, New Zealand and Singapore (and growing!), Bed Bath N’ Table is a true Australian owned business success story.
We are proud of our unique, privately owned business model and we are therefore looking for someone who has a passion to work within a family run business.
We are excited to announce a brand new store opening in Jindalee this January!
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager and Store Manager to join us at this exciting time within our growing and successful business.
This management team will partner closely to manage day to day business operations whilst providing expert home styling advice, an exceptional customer experience and leading by example to drive outstanding sales results.
Where possible, our business operates with a minimum of two team members during shifts, to allow us to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
We pride ourselves on work-life balance and offer a unique rotating fortnightly roster with one weekend rostered on then the following weekend rostered off. This is in addition to one weekday rostered day off each week and no late nights!
THE PERFECT PROFILE
- Previous experience from a fast paced, high volume retail sales environment
- A passion for homewares and vested interest in Bed Bath N’ Table
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- A drive to achieve monthly sales targets and individual KPI's
- An eye for detail and high visual merchandising standards
BED BATH N' TABLE WILL OFFER YOU:
- A roster that supports work-life balance having every alternate weekend off
- Opportunity to earn additional remuneration for public holidays
- A generous employee discount of up to 30% off to keep your home looking beautiful
- Rewards available for referring amazing new talent to join the team
- Senior management who provide guidance and support on all aspects of business operations
- To be part of a stable and growing business that is 100% Australian owned
We would love to hear from you, so please click on the link to apply now!
Please note that shortlisted candidates may receive an email requesting to complete a video interview as part of the selection process, so please check your emails regularly for an update on your application.