Who We Are
Bed Bath N’ Table is a true Australian owned business success story. We are proud of our unique, privately owned family run business that has been operating since 1976 with over 170 stores across Australia, New Zealand and Singapore (and growing!).
The Works Café in Hawthorn showcases the widest range of our exclusively designed products and includes a beautiful 70 seat Mezzanine Café for our residential and commercial clientele.
The Works Café offers our customers a lovely place to have a mid-morning coffee with their breakfast and / or a light lunch/ afternoon tea whilst out shopping.
About The Role
This is a rare opportunity for a Café Assistant to join our close knit team to provide exceptional customer service to our patrons and make them feel welcome. You will be working as an all-rounder, responsible for keeping on top of daily service, cleanliness, hygiene and day-to-day café operations.
The Perfect Profile
- Availability across 7 days of the week
- Previous hospitality experience
- Confidence when approaching and speaking with customers
- Ability to make a great coffee
- Can-do attitude
Bed Bath N’ Table Will Offer You:
- Working in a Flagship mega store with a beautiful outlook and sun streaming into your workplace that is close to public transport
- Ability to build rapport with Head Office staff members and regular visitors to our store and Café
- Offering 10 - 20 hours per week and working no late nights
- An opportunity to work with a talented, passionate and fun team that love to create an incredible in store experience with every customer
- Generous team discounts of up to 30% off to keep your home looking beautiful
If this sounds like you and you love hospitality and our Brand – Apply Now!