- Premium homewares retailer with over 170 stores and growing
- Be part of the continued growth of this Australian retail success story
- Competitive salary and generous product discount
As a company, we have come a long way since opening our first store in Dandenong, Victoria, in 1975. Today, Bed Bath N' Table is recognised as one of Asia Pacific's leading specialty bed linen and homewares retailers with over 170 stores (and growing) across Australia, New Zealand and Singapore.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Manager to develop and lead our teams across a selection of our NSW stores.
Our Regional Managers partner closely with our State Manager and National Retail Operations Manager to support and drive our stores to achieve customer service and operational excellence.
As a Bed Bath N' Table Regional Manager we look for:
- Previous multi-site retail management experience in a fast paced/ high volume environment
- Solid experience in managing, training, motivating and developing teams
- A passion for homewares and a passion for providing exceptional customer service every time
- A drive to achieve sales budgets and maximise profitability of allocated stores
- An ability to establish and foster effective working relationships
- Outstanding communication and computer literacy skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- A flexible approach to working days and hours
- Positive and professional attitude at all times
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills
- Reliable vehicle required to travel to stores
- Current and unrestricted drivers licence
A Bed Bath N' Table career will offer you:
- An opportunity to work with a talented, passionate and fun team that love to create an incredible in store experience with every customer
- A generous employee discount program (up to 30% off)
- A competitive salary package
This is a key role that will see you utilise and fine tune your management and business skills and with a growing international presence, we have the ability to offer fantastic long term career opportunities!