WHO WE ARE
Operating since 1976 and with over 170 stores across Australia, New Zealand and Singapore (and growing!), Bed Bath N’ Table is a true Australian owned business success story.
We are proud of our unique, privately owned business model and we are therefore looking for someone who has a passion to work within a family run business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Assistant Store Manager to join a passionate and talented team to help manage our beautiful Logan store.
This is a key role that will see you supporting the Store Manager to develop and coach a team of home stylists, lead by example and drive outstanding financial results.
Where possible, our business operates with a minimum of two team members during shifts, to allow us to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
THE PERFECT PROFILE
- Solid previous experience from a fast paced, high volume retail sales environment
- A passion for homewares and vested interest in Bed Bath N’ Table
- A drive to achieve store and individual sales budgets and KPI's
- An eye for detail and high visual merchandising standards
BED BATH N' TABLE WILL OFFER YOU:
- A unique rotating fortnightly roster with one weekend (Sat & Sun) rostered on then the following weekend (Sat & Sun) rostered off. This is in addition to one weekday rostered day off each week.
- Genuine career advancement opportunities
- A competitive salary package PLUS additional remuneration for public holidays
- A generous employee discount program to keep your home looking beautiful
We would love to hear from you, so please click on the link below to apply now!