Who We Are:
As a company, we have come a long way since opening our first store in Dandenong, Victoria in 1975. Today, Bed Bath N' Table is recognised as one of Asia Pacific's leading specialty bed linen and homewares retailers with over 170 stores (and growing) across Australia, New Zealand and Singapore.
Our The Works Café in Hawthorn showcases the widest range of our exclusively designed products and includes a beautiful 70 seat Mezzanine Cafe for our residential and commercial clientele.
The Works Café offers our customers a lovely place to have a mid-morning coffee with their breakfast and / or a light lunch/ afternoon tea whilst out shopping.
About The Role:
This is a rare opportunity for a cafe assistant to join our close knit team to provide exceptional customer service to our patrons and make them feel welcome. You will be working as an all rounder, responsible for keeping on top of daily service, cleanliness, hygiene and day-to-day café operations.
The Perfect Profile:
- Availability across 7 days of the week
- Previous hospitality experience
- Confidence when approaching and speaking with customers
- Ability to make a great coffee
- Must hold a current food handlers certificate
Bed Bath N’ Table Will Offer You:
- Working in a Flagship mega store with a beautiful outlook and sun streaming into your workplace that is close to public transport
- Ability to build rapport with Head office staff members and regular visitors to our store and Café
- Offering 10 -15 hours per week - Monday to Sunday with no late nights
- An opportunity to work with a talented, passionate and fun team that love to create an incredible in store experience with every customer
- Generous team discounts of up to 30% off to keep your home looking beautiful
Skills and experience
If this sounds like you – and you love hospitality and our Brand – apply now!