As a company, we have come a long way since opening our first store in Dandenong, Victoria in 1975. Today, Bed Bath N' Table is recognised as one of Asia Pacific's leading specialty bed linen and homewares retailers with over 160 stores (and growing) across Australia, New Zealand and Singapore.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Store Manager to join our team at our beautiful Ponsonby store.
Our Assistant Store Managers partner closely with our Store Managers to manage all aspects of business operations whilst providing expert home styling advice and leading by example in delivering an incredible customer service experience.
As a Bed Bath N' Table Assistant Store Manager we look for:
- Previous experience in a similar role in a fast paced/ high volume retail environment
- A passion for homewares and providing an exceptional customer experience every time
- A drive to achieve store and individual sales budgets and KPI's
- Proven experience in motivating and developing a team
- Outstanding communication and computer literacy skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills
- High visual merchandising standards
A Bed Bath N' Table career will offer you:
- A unique rotating fortnightly roster with one weekend (Sat & Sun) rostered on then the following weekend (Sat & Sun) rostered off. This is in addition to one weekday rostered day off each week.
- An opportunity to work with a talented, passionate and fun team that love to create an incredible in store experience with every customer
- A competitive salary package and bonus structure
- A generous employee discount program
This is a key role that will see you develop and fine tune your management and business skills and with a growing international presence, we have the ability to offer fantastic long term career opportunities!
Please click on the link below to apply.