- Premium homewares retailer with over 170 stores and growing
- Privately owned Australian business with a strong international presence
- Competitive salary and generous product discount
As a company, we have come a long way since opening our first store in Dandenong, Victoria, in 1975. Today, Bed Bath N' Table is recognised as one of Asia Pacific's leading specialty bed linen and homewares retailers with over 170 stores (and growing) across Australia, New Zealand and Singapore.
Due to the growth we are currently experiencing in Victoria, we have an exciting opportunity for an additional Regional Manager to join our team.
Our Regional Managers partner closely with our National Retail Operations Manager to support and drive our stores to achieve customer service and operational excellence.
As a Bed Bath N' Table Regional Manager we look for:
· Previous multi-site retail management experience in a fast paced/ high volume environment
· Solid experience in managing, training, motivating and developing teams
· A hands on approach and a passion for providing exceptional customer service
· A genuine interest in homewares and/or interior design
· A drive to achieve sales budgets and maximise profitability
· An ability to establish and foster effective working relationships
· Strong problem solving and decision making skills
· A flexible approach to working days and hours
· Positive and professional attitude at all times
· Reliable vehicle required to travel to stores
· Current and unrestricted drivers licence
A Bed Bath N' Table career will offer you:
· An opportunity to work a flexible pattern outside of a standard Monday to Friday roster
· A generous employee discount program
· A competitive salary package
This is a key role that will see you utilise and fine tune your senior management and business skills and with a growing international presence, we have the ability to offer fantastic long term career opportunities!