WHO WE ARE
Operating since 1976 and with over 170 stores across Australia, New Zealand and Singapore (and growing!), Bed Bath N’ Table is a true Australian owned business success story.
We are proud of our unique, privately owned business model and we are therefore looking for someone who has a passion to work within a family run business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We currently have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Store Manager to join a passionate and talented team in our Sydney metro stores.
This will be a permanent full time position that will see the successful candidate initially cover a 6 month maternity leave contract in the Sydney City store until January 2020. The successful candidate will then have the opportunity to continue their progression within our business by either remaining within this store or have the opportunity to move into managing another metro Sydney store.
This is an amazing and rare opportunity to step into a role that has the potential to become a great stepping stone within our business!
Our Store Managers partner closely with our Assistant Store Managers to manage all aspects of business operations whilst providing expert home styling advice and leading by example to drive outstanding financial results.
Where possible, our business operates with a minimum of two team members during shifts, to allow us to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
THE PERFECT PROFILE
- Previous experience in a fast paced/ high volume retail environment
- A passion for homewares and vested interest in Bed Bath N’ Table
- A drive to achieve store and individual sales budgets and KPI's
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- High visual merchandising standards
BED BATH N' TABLE WILL OFFER YOU:
- A unique rotating fortnightly roster with one weekend (Sat & Sun) rostered on then the following weekend (Sat & Sun) rostered off. This is in addition to one weekday rostered day off each week.
- A competitive salary package and bonus structure PLUS additional remuneration for public holidays
- A generous employee discount program to keep your home looking beautiful
- Career progression as a floating Store Manager to develop your management skills further and grow within the business.
We would love to hear from you, so please click on the link below to apply now!